Wednesday, October 11, 2017

About my advisor Greed Master Light PO 20.

About my advisor Greed Master Light PO 20.

I wrote adviser, who in defiance of my Greed Master Net PO 15 does not sell, and prompts. I distribute it for free. He earns. But this does nothing. Draws pictures. They'll say, well, you give! What tips. Then the people who are competing more and more. And I think it is no less important. And that's why. I'll teach him to trade. They have different ideologies. This trendovik. I sent it for review and publication. In this, at my command no reference to it. There is only a full screenshot. Attached. It is quite clearly and defines a strong trend.
But it turns out in the market, in particular EURUSD M15, so much, I'm sorry, trash. :) There I attribute Flat, by my count, 50% of the day and maybe more. Then different jumps uncertain under Stochastic 5,3,3. It's still 10 percent Sometimes surprises in the form of news and scheduled game of the London session. Another 20%. And only after all the beginning or end of a trend in the 1.5-2 days. Total 20% - the trend. In the year of 365 days, 52 weeks minus two days off, it turns out roughly 260 days and 20 percent of them. Total - 52.2 days of pure trend. One day a week the net.
In my Adviser on average, 1,600 five-digit for 1.5 days. 52 divided by 1.5 is obtained 34.8 and multiplied by 1600. Nor - 55680 five-digit and 5568 - a four. This rough calculation amount points trends. Divide by 260 working days a year, we get 214 five-digit trend of the day. To benefit from the trend in the daily low. Compared with the number of points per day, issued by the so-called junk. Those. We need to increase the lot loading depot. The only great advantage - it can be put SL.
Confirms that the net steady trend in one direction or another 20%, and then every other day. And judging by the different instruments, there is a picture of interest is not much different. If the flat is characterized by Brownian motion back and forth in the channel and you can predict something, I mean a band. The purpose of the price trend in razmyvchata and rasplyta :) and all the required items are difficult to tear. If treylingator squeeze as something - just great. I'm in the EA plus or minus learned to see the real end of the trend. But something stopped trends to please me. Let the average per day a ton of points typed. 214/1000 * 100 = 21.4%. 78% - the rat race in the channel :) It should be earned. First, I've got it and digs. The second will be a trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment