Monday, December 11, 2017

How can I beat the FOREX?

How can I beat the FOREX?

Let's look at the options in which to work on the FOREX would be easily and safely.



Here, it is desirable to brainstorm and jot down a few ideas for the title theme.


For example:


  1. I
    I always know the direction of movement of the pair in the near future.
  2. Price
    the graph shows a smooth line, accurately defining reversals
    pair.
  3. I
    I get accurate automatic signals to open and close positions.
  4. signals
    fall on the horizontal portion of the price chart, which gives time for
    comfortable working without haste and
    hassle.
  5. signals
    They do not come often, but right on trend reversal.
  6. candlestick
    price chart consists of only white or black candle without shadows,
    which is especially nice to see on larger plots (12 hour or 1D).
  7. I
    I have a trading robot, constantly trading in positive territory.

You can jot down a few ideas in the same plane.


The solution to any of these ideas will give you a great advantage
before other traders. therefore
it makes sense to put all my knowledge and skills to address these non-standard
of tasks
. The fact that they have a solution, and in one embodiment, it is necessary to understand and
firmly believe in it, before proceeding to address them.


But it's worth it!



P.S. I suggest to everyone to complement
the proposed list of ideas ...


No comments:

Post a Comment