Tuesday, December 12, 2017

There will be a manual Grail

There will be a manual Grail

The work that I do, well within the definition of "Long road in the dunes"
Yes, I make my Grail really long, but I want this to be the Grail is not just in name but in substance.
All very seriously, for its product I do not want to blush.
The truth is a blessing in disguise - in search of the Golden Fleece worked out hundreds of algorithms, made a big warehouse functions now
relatively simple machine can gather for an hour and a half.
Also made several types of advisers "mechanic". This is not a robot machines and tools for the experienced trader.

They themselves do not cut the cabbage, but much in it to help the trader.

Today a qualitative breakthrough in the creation of my Grail №1 (№1 is not the best in the world, and my first, will also not one) was made
The car is very well-behaved show on the history of 2014 years of difficult GBPUSD pair decided to check for lice - launched on
stories of 2009. I had to work ... and well. But all problems are solved, there was a dull technical work.

Give the first picture, it is a difficult run on the pound more than an extraordinary 2009 mu.

What you see is still far from Copenhagen - tail trim is necessary, but how to do it already understood.
"Circumcision" will increase its net profit by at least 20-30% at a very modest maximum drawdown.





No comments:

Post a Comment